CLEER Program Eligible Improvements
With CLEER, property or business owners have a solution to move forward with a full scope of proposed energy savings work and go beyond the part supported by utility incentives.
The eligible measures include:
- Stand-alone solar PV projects
- Pepco’s Eligible Measures (links to Technical Sheets blow)*:
Combined Heat and Power
Full Building Tune-Up
Lighting Fixtures and Controls
LED Sign Lighting
Miscellaneous Energy Efficient Equipment
Operations and Maintenance Training
Packaged HVAC Units
Variable Frequency Drives
*Montgomery County Green Bank financing can also cover energy storage and/or HVAC natural gas measures when done in conjunction with at least one Pepco measure from above.
- All energy efficiency scopes of work must contain at least one Pepco Eligible Measure.
- Stand-alone solar PV projects are allowed.
- Project’s energy savings estimates should be at least 15% from current conditions.
- At least 70% of CLEER loan proceeds must be used for Eligible Measures.
- Up to 30% of CLEER loan proceeds may be used for non-Eligible Measure improvements!