Terms for Financing
Montgomery County Green Bank is offering a low-cost financing solution tailored for small businesses pursuing energy efficiency and clean energy projects.
• Project loans of $10,000-$150,000 (greater amounts by special approval)
• Up to a 5-year term
• Secured and unsecured loans
• Interest rates between 3%-5% depending on loan type and credit review
• Flexible repayment options available, such as interest-only payments for 6 months or payment deferral for 3 months.
This financing is available for a period of economic recovery through January 2021, after which terms may change.
If you have a project idea, start by reaching out to Green Bank at (240) 453-9000 or email@example.com. We will help you scope an eligible project and connect you to a trusted network of contractors if you need one.
Here’s what you need to apply for financing:
1. Property address and contact information
2. Project scope of energy efficiency or clean energy work and projected energy savings
3. Scope of any non-energy savings work
4. A properly licensed and Pepco-approved contractor