The Commercial Loan for Energy Efficiency and Renewables (“CLEER”) Program provides new options for your customers who want to finance the portion of their energy-focused improvements not covered by Pepco EmPOWER incentives or grants.
The CLEER Program:
- Provides you with a solution for you customers looking to move forward with the full scope of your proposed energy savings work (and not just the part financed by Pepco’s incentives).
- Provides your customers with a way to finance a larger list of eligible energy improvements, including Pepco Commercial and Industrial measures PLUS Solar PV, HVAC (gas), and energy storage.
- AND, CLEER allows your customer to finance 30% more than the cost of Eligible Measure improvements for work done in conjunction with Eligible Measures.
Learn more about the CLEER Program and how it can help increase your sales and grow your business!
- Download the CLEER Overview Brochure (in tri-fold pdf format)
- Contact Montgomery County Green Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a CLEER Program Authorized Contractor? Follow these simple steps to become one:
- Sign MCGB Contractor Agreement and provide the required documentation
- Get approved as a participating Service Provider for Pepco’s 2018 C&I Energy Savings Program
- Take a one-hour training on the MCGB CLEER Program and its processes for Contractors
- Meet any CLEER Participating Lender requirements