Contractors participating in the Montgomery County Green Bank Clean Energy Advantage (CEA) Program can use this site to access resources for their customers and for their teams.
For those not yet a contractor, you can join the Clean Energy Advantage Program by following these simple steps:
- Sign our Contractor Agreement and provide the required documentation.
- Submit your completed form to Contractors@mcgreenbank.org
The CEA Program provides new options for Homeowners to make energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements including:
- Air leakage reduction, insulation, duct sealing
- Electric Heating, Cooling or Hot Water
- Gas Heating and Hot Water
- Solar PV
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Any compliance-based health and safety measures that are required for utility rebate or incentive eligibility, such as health air exchanges.