Montgomery County Green Bank is currently accepting applications from contractors who wish to be authorized to implement projects with the Clean Energy Advantage (CEA) Program.
Not yet a CEA Program Participating Contractor? Follow these simple steps:
- Sign our Contractor Agreement and provide the required documentation.
- Submit your completed form to Contractors@mcgreenbank.org
The CEA Program provides new options for Homeowners to make any improvements and upgrades for which a utility incentive is provided under the EmPOWER Maryland program, including:
- Air leakage reduction, insulation, duct sealing
- Electric Heating, Cooling or Hot Water
- Gas Heating and Hot Water
- Any compliance-based health and safety measures that are required for utility rebate or incentive eligibility, such as health air exchanges.
Homeowners can also do projects that include:
- Solar PV
- Energy Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations