Commercial Loan for Energy Efficiency and Renewables (“CLEER”) Program for Commercial and Industrial Properties, including multifamily and common ownership communities
Property Owners or Businesses: If you are looking for a CLEER Program contractor, click here.
Contractors: The Commercial Loan for Energy Efficiency and Renewables (“CLEER”) Program provides new options for your customers who want to finance the portion of their energy-focused improvements not covered by Pepco EmPOWER incentives or grants. (Not yet a CLEER contractor – see below.)
The CLEER Program offers:
- A financing solution for your customers who are looking to move forward with the full scope of your proposed energy savings work beyond that covered by Pepco’s incentives.
- A way to finance a larger list of eligible energy improvements that ADDS Solar PV, HVAC (gas), and energy storage to Pepco’s commercial measures.
- Allows your customer to finance 30% more than the cost of Eligible Measure improvements for work done in conjunction with Eligible Measures.
Learn more about the CLEER Program and how it can help increase your sales and grow your business!
- Download the CLEER Overview Brochure (in tri-fold pdf format)
- Contact Montgomery County Green Bank at email@example.com
Not yet a CLEER Program Authorized Contractor? Follow these simple steps to become one:
- Sign our Contractor Agreement and provide the required documentation. (Contact us to obtain.)
- Be approved as a participating Service Provider for Pepco’s 2018 C&I Energy Savings Program
- Take a one-hour training on the our CLEER Program and its processes for Contractors
- Meet any CLEER Participating Lender requirements.